The grounds keeper is responsible for maintaining assigned exterior areas. Employees will work closely with their immediate supervisor to provide a safe and clean environment for students, teachers and other staff. The grounds keeper may be assigned to special projects related to the needs of the district.
Children's Center Preschool Teacher
- General Supervision and management of classroom.
- Develop and implement daily lesson plans.
- Willingness to complete 16 clock hours of annual professional development training and certification in CPR, First Aid, and Blood Borne Pathogens.
- Communicate with parents through newsletters and parent conferences.
- Work cooperatively with children, parents and colleague
General supervision of children in the school age after care program.
Middle School Track Coach
Teach techniques and fundamentals of sport. Be able to demonstrate all skills necessary for the sport.
The custodial employee is responsible for maintaining assigned areas. Employees will work closely with their immediate supervisor, Director of Operations to provide a safe and clean environment for students, teachers and other staff. Custodial employees may be assigned to special projects related to the needs of the district.
JV Football Coach
High School Morning Supervisor
The Morning Supervisor is responsible for the general supervision, activity planning and management of High Schools aged students under the direction of the GHS Principal.
High School Student Supervisor
The Lunchroom Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the safety of students in lunchroom areas.